I signed up to read at the Victorian Reader level, a challenge to read five historical novels in 2022. I met that goal by the end of March! Reading a trilogy at the beginning of the year got me off to a fast start.
- Daughter of the Forest by Juliet Marillier
- Son of the Shadows by Juliet Marillier
- Child of the Prophet by Juliet Marillier
- The Huntress by Kate Quinn
- The Paris Library by Janet Skeslien Charles
- A Sunlit Weapon by Jacqueline Winspear
- The Ten Thousand Doors of January by Alix E. Harrow
- The Diamond Eye by Kate Quinn
- The Christie Affair by Nina de Gamont
- The Paying Guests by Sarah Waters
- The Gown by Jennifer Robson
Marg has posted the sign up for 2023. I’m going to sign up for the Victorian Reader level again. My reading has plummeted in recent months since I got so focused on writing my NaNoWriMo project. I’m hoping to turn that into a readable draft in the coming year, so I imagine that I’ll continue to be reading less.