Here are the rules for the Beautiful Blogger Award:
1. Link to the blogger who has nominated you.
2. List 7 random facts about you.
3. Nominate 7 creative, beautiful bloggers and let them know about about the nomination.
Seven Random Facts
- My first degree and career was in computer science.
- I have an old volleyball injury (from high school) that still bugs me sometimes, 33 years later.
- My favorite flower is the peony. (I was going to say that my favorite color is purple, but I’m guessing y’all might know that about me)
- I loved cats growing up but I’ve never had one as an adult. Moving away from home made me realize how much I was allergic to them.
- I kept a handwritten journal from 1986 until 2009 — there are 44 volumes. Now, I type it on the computer.
- I currently have three checklists — one for morning, one for late afternoon, and one for bedtime. I’m not entirely sure that I would remember to brush my teeth without them.
- I’ve gone a decade or more without traveling at all, but I’ve been on four international trips in the last four years. It looks like we’re going to skip 2016, but I’m already planning a trip for 2017.
If you’re in the mood for sharing seven random facts, consider yourself nominated! I’d love to know more about you.