I’m joining in today with the first 3-day Review-a-Thon, hosted by Brianna at The Book Vixen. I’ve got plans for Saturday and other things I like to do to get my week started well on Sunday, so expanding the Review-a-Thon to include Friday works well for me!
Here’s my list of reviews I want to write:
- A Short Guide to a Long Life by David B. Agus [DONE — scheduled for Weekend Cooking tomorrow]
- The House on Mango Street by Sandra Cisneros
- Do More Great Work by Michael Bungay Stanier (but I’d have to finish reading it first)
- The Golem and the Jinni by Helene Wecker (also, not quite done reading it)
- A collection or two of mini-reviews to cover all the just-for-fun books I’ve read in the last month, to balance the more serious books for The New Year’s Resolution Reading Challenge.
Are you writing reviews this weekend?