Overwhelmed? Try the #Reviewathon
I can’t actually decide if a Review-a-Thon this weekend will make me feel less overwhelmed or more. I just know that I have a large stack of books that I read in 2014 and want reviewed by the end of the year. Of course, I have lots of other things to do right now, too. But none of them have the great support and fun of conquering the task in a group like the Review-a-Thon. So, I’m going for it. Thanks, Brianna, The Book Vixen, for bringing us this event each month — even December!
Here are the books I want to review:
- The Meaning of Human Existence by Edward O. Wilson [DONE scheduled 12-26]
- The Parasol Protectorate series by Gail Carriger [DONE scheduled 12-23]
- A Flower for the Queen by Caroline Vermalle [DONE scheduled 12-29]
- The Perfect Summer by Juliet Nicolson [DONE scheduled 12-27]
- The Lost World of Bletchley Park by Sinclair McKay [DONE scheduled 12-25]
- The Ariadne Objective by Wes Davis [DONE and posted]
- Long Walk to Freedom by Nelson Mandela [DONE scheduled 12-28]
- Major Pettigrew’s Last Stand by Helen Simonson [DONE scheduled 12-22]
- Cryptonomicon by Neal Stephenson [DONE scheduled 12-24]
- [edited to add a bonus review 101 Dalmations by Dodie Smith]
That’s not too much, is it? You can see why I’m feeling overwhelmed. Well, some of them can be short.
Will you be participating in this month’s Review-a-Thon?
No, I’m definitely not going to have much time for reading the weekend before Christmas. I think a readathon would strain even my very patient husband’s patience for my reading habit right about now! Good luck! The Parasol Protectorate books were a lot of fun on audio! I took a break after the second or third one, will have to go back and see what I’ve missed! Also listened to Major Pettigrew and loved it. Have fun!
I won’t be participating, but good luck with your reviews!
Looks like a good list to do 🙂 And I most definitely am participating! Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!
Good Luck! I am going to read ‘The Lost World of Bletchley Park’ but maybe not until 2015, which is just 2 weeks away!
Good luck with your reviews and thanks for joining me again!
Wow! You already have a few reviews done! Awesome!
Pingback: The 101 Dalmations by Dodie Smith #BookReview | Joy's Book Blog