The biggest change I made was to develop a new category called “Link Parties.” That’s for all those weekly events that I used to participate in more, and hope to again, except that some no longer exist! I had each one as a category. Now, each one is a tag and all of them are under the category Link Parties.
The end result is many fewer categories which, I hope, will make my blog easier to navigate.
Thanks to Berls for the mini-challenge!
And, a second thanks to Berls for noticing that my share buttons were broken. I ended up installing the JetPack plug-in to use their share buttons — they’re cleaner than the gaudy ones I had before and they work! JetPack is a plug-in that I’ve been meaning to install for a long time. Now that I have, I need to figure out what else it does. Putting that on tomorrow’s Bloggiesta to-do list.