On the second day, I worked on the pages that are linked along the top bar of my blog — updating old ones and adding a couple of new ones.
For Day 3, I took on one of the challenges of this Bloggiesta — to clean up my categories. I also fixed a problem with my share buttons that a visitor noticed on Day 2. This fix had a bonus — I got the nice “Related Posts” segment that started appearing at the bottom of my blog posts.
On Friday and through the weekend, I drafted posts for the A to Z Challenge. I really enjoyed participating in the Twitter chat on Saturday morning about blogging events. I made notes, so I have a list of ones that I want to visit.
I still want to visit the blogs of people that commented on my blog this week — thank you! I fell a bit behind on that at the end of the week.
Bloggiesta will host a weekend event on June 23 and 24. I put that on my calendar. I’m really happy with what I completed this week, but, by then, I’m sure I’ll have come up with new items for the to-do list. For one thing, I noticed that my blog ran kind of slow sometimes last week. Time to make sure that I have everything optimized!