Welcome to Readers’ Workouts, the weekly event where book lovers share workout stories, goals, successes, and challenges.
My New Year started well with decent weather (now that I remembered how to dress for the cold). So far this year, I’ve walked more than 8000 steps every day!
- 160 of 1200 minutes
- 4 of 23 days with 8000 steps or more
- 0 of 8 strength-training sessions
Here are my goals for 2016:
- Continue setting and meeting my monthly goals
- Continue posting my weekly progress for #ReadersWorkouts
- Continue my streak of daily exercise (begun November 1) until our overseas trip in the fall
Did your New Year get off to a good start? What are your goals for 2016? Share on your blog and link your post below. Or tell your story in the comments. Be sure to visit the other participants for support and encouragement.