The scene: // Warm and sunny. We’ve had a remarkably mild summer in St. Louis so no one, for a change, is complaining about the weather.
Listening to: // “Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go” — I added it to my Good Morning playlist on Spotify a few weeks ago when someone mentioned it on Facebook. I remember when that song played on the radio!
Reading: // Neverwhere by Neil Gaiman.
Blogging about: // Books! Last week’s Review-a-Thon burst all over my blog this week with four book reviews and one fun excerpt:
- The Diet Fix by Yoni Freedhoff
- The Illustrated Longitude by Dava Sobel
- Shield of Winter by Nalini Singh
- Some of My Best Friends are Black by Tanner Colby
- Benjamin Franklin in Paris (from Walter Isaacson’s biography)
Ha! Seeing them listed like that, I’m suddenly aware of how much variety is there. And, how much this lists reflects what I typically read. An odd juxtaposition of variation and same-old.
Participating in// My own personal Comment-a-Thon because I’m behind on commenting on other people’s blogs.
What are you up to this fine Sunday?