Join us for a Twitter event tomorrow, Friday, November 29. Authors and readers will be talking books for nine straight hours! The hashtag is #HICM — for Hawaii Content Marketing, our hosts for this event. Here’s our schedule in Hawaiian time, with Central and Eastern times added:
- 6a Childrens/PB (10am Central, 11am Eastern)
- 7a NonFiction (11am Central, Noon Eastern)
- 8a YA w/ Agent Sarah Nego (Noon Central, 1pm Eastern)
- 9a SciFi/Fantasy (1pm Central, 2pm Eastern)
- 10a Mystery/Thriller w/ Amy Pabalan (2pm Central, 3pm Eastern)
- 11a NonFiction w/ Joy Weese Moll (3pm Central, 4pm Eastern)
- Noon Retrospective TweetChat w/ Lori & Amy (4pm Central, 5 pm Eastern)
- 1p Multicultural Fiction w/ Joy Weese Moll (5pm Central, 6 pm Eastern)
- 2p Beach Reads (6pm Central, 7pm Eastern)
As you can see I’m hosting two of the hours. The first, at 3pm Central time for nonfiction and, the second, at 5pm Central for multicultural fiction. We have authors lined up for both sessions that I’m looking forward to introducing you to!
Check out the event page with more information, including some suggestions for how to participate in a Twitter chat if this is all new to you. You’d rather talk books than shop, right?