On our last day in France we took the Hop-On Hop-Off bus so that we could get around to some of the places we hadn’t seen earlier.
The Eiffel Tower:
Sainte-Chapelle, which was undergoing renovations so several of the windows were boxed up while they were being cleaned and restored — still enough remained to get a sense of the marvelous light.
Notre Dame Cathedral:
It took a little over two months, but I finally covered all of our France trip in photos on my blog. I hope you enjoyed them — it sure was fun to re-live my trip this way.
I did two recap posts:
- Paris in July on July 1, linked to all the posts from June
- Paris in July — wrap-up on July 31, linked to all the posts from July
In August, I put up these posts:
- The Avenue des Champs-Élysées
- Day 2 — Paris, Musée d’Orsay, beautiful light on the Seine, Musée de l’Orangerie, and Centre Pompidou
- The Louvre and shopping in Paris!
I put even more photos up on my Flickr page: Joy’s Photostream.
I still have some French-themed books in the queue, so I look forward to continuing to participate in the Dreaming of France event each Monday. Check out Paulita’s post today for links to more posts about France: Dreaming of France — Bonjour 40.