Weekend Cooking readers may remember that I’ve focused on heart health previously in February. I took some of that experience and turned it into a piece for the Huffington Post. Check it out here: A Librarian’s Tips for a Healthy Heart.
Here are some of my other heart health posts, many with recipes:
- Book Review: Strong Women, Strong Hearts by Miriam Nelson and Alice Lichtenstein
- Book Review: No-Fad Diet by American Heart Association
- Book Review: The New American Heart Association Cookbook
- Book Review: WomenHeart’s All Heart Family Cookbook by Kathy Kastan and Suzanne Banfield
- Book Review: Healthy Family Meals
- Book Review: Love in the Time of Cholesterol
- Book Review: Diabetes and Heart Healthy Meals for Two
- Book Review: Eating Well for a Healthy Heart Cookbook
Visit Weekend Cooking at Beth Fish Reads today for a review of what looks like a perfect at-home date movie plus more cooking posts around the web.