1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
Kirkwood, Missouri. We have a fine event today — the Human Rights Commission is sponsoring a symposium on bullying. I’ll be there for several hours to participate and to promote the Diversity Book Club that I facilitate.
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
This is going to sound odd, but I’m kind of in to a marketing project, so I can work on it while still participating in the Read-a-Thon by reading Content Rules: How to Create Killer Blogs, Podcasts, Videos, Ebooks, Webinars (and More) that Engage Customers and Ignite Your Business by Ann Handley and C.C. Chapman. I’m really looking forward to it!
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
The homemade bread I made yesterday: Pumpkin (Winter Squash) Yeast Bread — Weekend Cooking.
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
I’m participating in a memoir challenge this month on my blog, so I have been talking quite enough about myself, I think. Today’s post links to all the previous ones in order: Scouting — October Memoir Challenge.
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
I’ll be participating less. I didn’t get my act together to sign up for cheerleading and I don’t have as many hours to devote to this. But instead of being sad about that, I’m going to participate as much as I can and enjoy every minute. I hope you do, too!