In the meantime, I’ve been working on a to do list for that weekend, March 30 through April 1:
- Figure out how to do those linky list things so that I can take over hosting CHECKPoint, the weekly exercise check-in started by Mari at Bookworm with a View. Another project I’m really looking forward to!
- Set up a Feedburner feed. And, start begging everyone to switch to it.
- Set up Google Analytics.
- Put a photo of me on my blog.
- Draft upcoming posts.
- Monitor the #bloggiesta hash tag on Twitter.
- Participate in as many challenges as I can.
There’s still time to sign up for Bloggiesta, Bloggiesta Participants: Sign Up Here!, if you have similar chores for your blog. This event is hosted by book bloggers, but no one is going to check your ID! Sign up no matter what kind of blog you write.